lauantai 17. tammikuuta 2009

Parrots

In 1170 AD (turn 177) I get a contact to Pacal II of the Mayans. We agree that there shall be peace in our time and exchange some technologies: he gives me Monarchy and Aesthethics and a little money for Civil Service.

The next turn a Great Engineer is born in Edirne. I use him to discover Engineering the next turn, after first discovering Paper and buying Pacal's and Hammurabi's maps.


Edirne completes the Colossus in 1300 AD (turn 190), which is rather stupid, because Colossus is obsoleted by Astronomy, which I have been wanting for a long time and am about to get soon.

In 1350 (turn 195) I change my labor civic from Caste System to Serfdom. Edirne is building the Apostolic Palace which unfortunately is later completed in a far away land. At least according to some historian, the Ottoman civilization is the most cultured one, out of seven civilizations.

Gunpowder is invented in 1480 (turn 208) which starts the Renaissance Era. Three turns later: another Great Engineer is born in Edirne; I establish Gaziantep to a new island, east from Istanbul; Gandhi of the India contacts me and sells me his map:

Ei kommentteja: