maanantai 10. marraskuuta 2008

Peace


What was left from the previous diary entry for the sake of continuity was that on turn 277, 1814 AD, my civilization entered the Industrialization era. Also right after that I exchanged some technologies with the Babylonians: I gave them Printing Press, which makes villages and towns produce more commerce, and they gave me Education, which enables building Universities. There was also a gold rush in Tenochtitlan, which increased the city's population.

On turn 283 the Versailles was completed in Tenochtitlan. It reduces maintenance costs in nearby cities. On the same turn the Mongolian empire reached 10 million souls -- only about 30 turns after reaching 5 million souls! My scientists also finished researching Steam Power, which "makes a ship sail against the winds and currents by lighting a bonfire under her deck"!

On turn 290 I established Tabriz to where Shangian used to be. A while after that Churchill contacted me, demanding that I stop trading with the Mayans. Too bad, not going to happen. Instead I made an Open Borders deal with the Babylonians and agreed over trading ivory.

On turn 299 my civilization learns the art and science of railroad building and my workers begin a huge road upgrading task.

Ei kommentteja: