maanantai 8. joulukuuta 2008

Modern Age

In 1923 AD my scientists develop plastics and the Modern Age begins! I'm also constantly hauling more and more troops to the Beaver Island. I also finish constructing my first tanks and get them into the ships. Soon after that I also get my first Battleships that will dominate the seas...

My preparations for the war turn out to be useful when suddenly some English agents get caught in one of my cities! I try to declare a war immediately but apparently we have a peace deal that cannot be canceled for 10 more turns. Well, too bad for them, I'll be even more prepared and motivated when the time comes...

This is also a productive time for wonders: in a short period of time I finish constructing the Pentagon, the Statue of Liberty and the Broadway!

Ei kommentteja: